Skip to content
Parts of the Main page
- Map Section – Section of the page which you can see the ff:
- Map with live devices position on it.
- Geofences created
- Path per device (if device follow is toggle on)
- Devices Tab – Tab which you can see list of the devices and the time of its last update.
- Devices indicator are as follows:
- green indicates as online. The device is currently sending gps coordinate to the server whether the vehicle is moving or not.
- yellow indicates as unknown. The last position sent by the device is not valid and has no fixed gps signal.
- red indicates as offline. The device is whether turned off or there is poor reception on that particular place.
- Click the device to focus it on the map and show its attributes in the State Tab.
- State Tab – tab which you can see list of the attributes of the selected device on the Devices Tab. Some of the attributes are time, latitude, longitude, accuracy, speed, distance, etc.
- Reports Tab – tab which you can generate report such as Route, Events, Trips, Stops Summary and Chart. The report exported on this section is in CSV format.
- Events Tab – tab which you can see list of recent events. Some of the events are Enter and Exit of Geofence, Device Stop, Device is Moving, Device is Overspeeding, etc.
- Summary Section – Section of the page where you can see the total vehicles onlines, unknowns and offlines
- Navigation Section – Section of the page where you can navigate to playback, toggle map settings and even logout
- Playback Button – Navigate to history playback page.
- Summary Button – Button to toggle Summary Section.
- Geofence Button – Button to toggle geofences on map.
- Live Route Button – Button to toggle path or live route on map.
- Follow Button – Button to toggle follow on the selected devices
- Settings Button – Button to logout.