3. Checking Events
Checking Events from Events section
- From the main page, click Events Tab in the lower left part of the screen.
- Event tab will display with the list of device and recent events.
Checking Event from Reports Section
- From the main page, click the Reports on the bottom part of the screen.
- Report tab will display. Click Configure.
- Configure window will appear. Fill up fields and click check icon or cross icon to cancel
- Device – one or more device you want to check the event
- Group – group of the device you want to check
- Show Marker – tick whether the event would show an icon on map
- Period – date range of the report to be generated. Period has following options:
- Custom – where you can set the starting and ending date
- Today – fetch today’s events
- Yesterday – fetch yesterday’s event
- This week – fetch current week’s event
- Previous Week – fetch previous week’s event
- This Month – fetch current month’s event
- Previous Month – fetch previous month’s event
- From the Report section click Type and select Events then click show to display the event or export to download the excel file